Saturday, December 12, 2009



i just have to say.. im nervous and excited at the same time about tomorrow...
i really REALLY really... want things to go well....
jeez...so god help me^^.

here's whats gonna happend tomorrow,i am celebrating my 2nd yr anniversary with my..*step cute giler babi* fluffy teddybear,sweet pumpkin,cutie pie with the curly wurly hair boyfriend,aslam.. hahahahahahahaha.. blearghhhh...

anyways.. just now. went shopping. dad was expecting me to buy things as expensive as what i bought last time,so he prepared a whole lot of cash.
surprisingly, aku takde mood nak sophisticated, so i went out looking really typical...
den pegi bugis beli baju. BUGIS tau. i gotta say ALDO has really nice stuffs.
dad went all -.- with me. haha but happy of course.
hahahahahahahaahahahaha.......................
favourite of the day? jacket bought from espirit!...its gorg-e-ous. =P
hehe~
out with family today is pretty much fun.. haha! alot of laughters and lame jokes involved. HAHA.

oh yah, my brother got jealous of my new netbook so daddy bought him one too.
hahahaha
its not that expensive really.. for its size of course.^^


blah blah blah...

despite all that...
i still feel like im the only one excited about tomorrow...~

No comments:

Post a Comment