Tuesday, March 23, 2010

hey hey hey.
i just got back from search-hunt at aslam's house for my assignments.
thank god i found it.
he wasn't at home though. no idea where he was in fact.
whatever^^im just glad i found my papers!

anyways today,school was freaking full of practicals.
we experimented alot during chemistry and biology.
it was fun. during chemistry i accidentally placed in too much chemical that it bubbled out of the test tube, like volcano. hahahahahahaha!
oh yeah, i really had a bad start in the morning.
i woke up late. my brother,delayed more time to leave the house, and there was a traffic jam that don't usually happened on my usual journey to school.
i was freaking pissed off cause i was already late yesterday, and i had to argue with the old man. add to that,my dad had to give me the speech he gives me every morning without fail, '' next time,don't sleep too late!, wake up early! you're late and you expect me to fly this car? '' blah3.. i swear im starting to memorize the lines.

okay back to happy azyani, back to happy.
ill be 17 as of tomorrow! woo hoo!
and aslam's calling..... brb.
and back!
aslam is really passing his tests for his bike license really fast.
oh wells, who knows, the next thing i know, he'll already be having a bike of his own.
that boy really works for what he wants. and im happy for him. :)

okay i am off!
tired.
bye! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment