Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy birthday to me!

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!

at exactly 12 midnight, the wishes has been flowwingg in from messages to facebook to even delivery! hahahahaha
thank you guys for the awesome wishes! especially aslam who hasn't stop wishing me since the start, and he even flooded my facebook wall. hahahha i love him!
i love all of you!

oh thanks AIM for the awesome gift! hahahaha. i got home to a beautiful box filled with amazing gifts. ^^

anyways. I reached school and got wished by everyone who was already in the parade square. zalilah even sang loudly -.- haha!
then my honeybabies sab,nad and sak came and wished me happy birthday^^

hahaha then school went on normally.
until it was time to go home.

oh..my. god. Nadia, sabrina,sakinah,nazri, hannan and syafiq just totally started throwing water at me,i was like wtf? i tried getting away but they kept on blocking, ahahahah babi right. i was freaking wet!! and i had to meet aslam after school! it was hot outside and i was soaking wet i have no idea how im gonna get home like that all by myself. THANKS GUYS.THANKS ALOT.

hahahaha anyways..i went home and changed. then went to meet My lovely BBFE^^
i got out, and called him but he didn't answer. buat orang panas skejap uh, because usually if he doesnt answer, he's probably sleeping.and he wouldn't go out without telling me first.

i arrived, and waited for him, tried calling him again,but still no answer. then suddenly he surprised me from behind. die fike cute uh -.- hahahah okay la. then we were deciding what to eat,wasn't in the mood for anything usual. ahaha so we ate at SEOUL GARDEN! woo. hahahahah we definitely ate alot. hahahaha especially aslam ^^
thank you sayang for spending time with me today^^

oh and friday will be the real celebration of my birthday^^ with aslam :) he's treating me to dinner :)
tomorrow ill be having my dinner with the family^^ wah. power. oh and before that, im going shopping with my bro! he wants to buy me something. hahahaha ARE YOU SURE??? YOU WANA GO SHOPPING WITH ME? BE PREPARED. hahahahaha!

oh and daddy transferred a large amount of money to my account. which is like AWESOME!
hahahahahha he got a promotion! so congratulation daddy^^ proud of you.

so anyways. overall it was a great day.^^ thanks to everyone who has wished me a happy birthday. and indeed i did have a happy one.
i hope tomorrow and friday would be a better day^^ hehehe .

thank you everyone! i love you all! :)
till then xoxo adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment