Friday, March 26, 2010









oh my god, how do i even start with today?
hahahahaha!

after school,i got ready to meet aslam^^ because we were gonna have dinner together,JUST US BOTH, he said.
hahahaha

so this is how it goes,
we arrived at raffles, and it was raining, our plan to eat at lau pasat was canceled.
aslam told me that he needed to call nazri(he's friend), but strangely he took my phone, and waited only till he entered the toilet to make the call. so i was like, asking questions like , ''asal tak call skkarang?'' ''asal kene kat dalam toilet?'' and etc etc. hahahaha

so then he decided that he wanted to go to swensens. at marina, so we walked all the way from raffles to marina, torturing yes.
when we arrived at marina's swensens, he was having doubts in having that. but i noticed that he looks like he was searching for someone.
then he told me that he needed to go to the toilet again. i was like seriously, again?
whatever, so he went then miracle-ly decided to eat at breeks which is like really odd for him to like choose a very random restaurant.
so we walked around marina to find breeks, my legs was killing, and i was getting pissed.

till like an hour after we arrived, we finally found breeks. and ohh my god,
hahahaha!
i heard the waiter said ''you're meeting your friends?'' and aslam was like '' yeah''. hahaah! i saw my gfs there! already sitting. hahahhaha im like oh my goddd...
hahahahahaha i sat down, i was speechless, i was putting up the fucked up face. hahahaha! duh~ aslam really made me walk a really long distance! then just to find that restaurant, it took us about half an hour. hahaha! and when i arrive, this is what i receive....my feelings were jumbled up. hahahah!

we ate and all, surprisingly the price wasnt bad.
and when we finished eating, we talked and joke around here and there.
then suddenly omg, i heard the whole of the breeks crew singing happy birthday song for me! hahaha! awww right? and the manager was bringing me my cake! hello kitty-.- thanks girls.
hahahahaha! it was a really big surprise. it almost caused me a heart attack.

though i used to say i hate surprises, this was the bestest surprise that i love most.
thanks to aslam(the mastermind) who sneaked behind my back to meet up with my friends to buy me a cake and plan this whole thing. and all his sidekicks who're actually the girls i love most! hahaha



i really wanna say thank you to who actually made my birthday a happy one, for all three days. HHAHAHA. my family, my boyfriend, and also my girlfriends!
i really love you all, and i really appreciate what you guys have done for me!
*hugs*

p.s thahirah, watch out.

No comments:

Post a Comment